Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy July 4th! A Day Late!

Sorry I haven't been around to post: it's been a busy few days! Good things and not so good ones. BUT, it's another Monday, so back to the grind. I'm excited, because I start school in just about a week and a half....finally! Enjoy my last relatively free days before things heat up. Whoa...it's been....14 years since the last time I was in school, so this should be interesting, to say the least. I'll confess I'm a bit nervous, but I'm sure I'll be fine. And with Dale doing the same classes, I have a nice study buddy.
I haven't started on my preserves yet, since Dale is still home on leave. It's hard to get down to business when the man is so darn distracting! A boy and his dog: they spend most of the day wrestling on the floor, and the house is full of the sounds of toenails on wood, man yells and boxer snorts. Gotta love it. We don't need kids; we have Macey. Not sure if the hubby would be able to devote the necessary attention needed to raise a child for spoiling his girl.
On another note; my nephew Jonas graduated preschool recently, and I have awesome pics that I, as the proud Auntie I am, feel the need to share with all of you:






The cutest little man in the world! Thanks to Jonas' OTHER Aunt Amanda for letting me copy the photos.
Hope everyone had a great Fourth, and I'll catch you all later, 


MandaMac

0 comments:

Post a Comment