Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ok, I ran across this post and I had to share it...because I feel vindicated:
"Night Owls vs. Early Birds: Who Will Win? Morning or Night People?" from Looking For My Life. 
See? See? There is scientific data backing me up! Hah! No more cracks about making marmalade at midnight, please. My DNA has given a statement and says it will take full responsibility for my vampiric sleeping habits; thank you DNA.
I can't help it if I sleep until 11am most days and stay up until 3am...it's just the way I am. The thought of getting up at 7am nauseates me. I have breakfast at noon. It's great...try it sometime.
so for all the Early Birds out there in my world who have ragged me about my sleep habits, and you KNOW who you are...you can rest easy in the fact that my nocturnal nature is one less thing you have in life to worry about.


MandaMac

0 comments:

Post a Comment